- Administrator – means the INSTITUT MUSICA SACRA Association, which provides information services electronically and stores and gains access to information on User’s devices.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website’s website.
- Website service – means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain competition.waw.pl
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided or with whom a contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Types of cookies in use
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the option of limiting or disabling the storage and access to cookies on his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies.
The purposes for which cookies are used
- The administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- ensuring the safety and reliability of the website.
- The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies on the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform each time cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.
Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data
Dear Sir or Madam,
regulations apply from 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) . commonly known as the GDPR.
In carrying out the information obligation arising from art. 13 GDPR, below we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data by us. Please read the following information.
- Due to the extensive commercial cooperation with our contractors, it is necessary for us to process the personal data of our suppliers, customers, contractors and other persons whose data is processed for the purpose of purchasing and selling transactions.
- The administrator of personal data Association INSTYTUT MUSICA SACRA, ul. Odkryta 38A/20, 03-140 Warsaw, represented by Paweł Łukaszewski – President of the Management Board, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- Personal data is obtained by the Administrator directly from the data subjects or from publicly available sources, i.e. the CEIDG or KRS register.
- Data are obtained in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. b, c and f GDPR
- The processing of personal data takes place for the purposes of:
- Possibilities of concluding and performing a contract between the Administrator and the contractor
- Execution of purchase and sale transactions
- Implementation of other processes necessary to implement contacts with clients and contractors, such as the complaint process.
- Implementation of obligations arising from applicable law.
- Personal data are processed by the Administrator only for the above purposes for the period necessary to achieve these purposes. We process personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with the contractor, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- performance of data archiving obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular from tax law or accounting regulations;
- preventing abuse and fraud
- Our authorized employees primarily have access to personal data. In addition, external entities with whom we cooperate may have access. Mainly these are the entities with whom we cooperate in implementing the legal obligations of the Administrator.
- Personal Data after achieving the purposes of processing (from point 6), the data will be deleted in accordance with the personal data retention policy.
- Personal data may be transferred to a third country while ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data in accordance with Article 44 of the GDPR
- The person to whom the personal data relates and are processed by the Administrator has the following rights:
- access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing,
- object to such processing,
- data transfer,
- file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if a violation of the provisions of the GDPR is found,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the data was obtained on the basis of consent.
Contact procedure and notification
- The INSTYTUT MUSICA SACRA Association does not provide electronically / by telephone information that may contain personal data or information about the persons they concern. The above is dictated by the obligation to keep personal data confidential and the risk of replying to unauthorized persons
- All inquiries, applications, information about the rights and purposes of personal data processing can only be sent in writing to the address of the registered office of the Association INSTYTUT MUSICA SACRA ul. Odkryta 38A/20, 03-140 Warsaw,
- All inquiries will be subject to appropriate verification. The answer will be made in writing and sent to the address given on the application within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application.